The Advantages and Disadvantages of eCommerce
eCommerce Advantages to Organizations
- Through ecommerce, businesses can expend their market from local to international markets even with a low capital investment.
- A business can easily locate the best suppliers, more customers, and suitable business partners wherever they are in the world.
- With the help of an efficient digital marketing strategy, ecommerce can help organizations lessen the costs to distribute, create processes, manage and retrieve paper-based details by digitizing them. With ecommerce, paperwork can be reduced.
- eCommerce improves a company’s brand image.
- It helps improve online customer services.
- eCommerce simplifies business processes, and makes them more efficient.
- eCommerce improves the productivity of businesses and organizations. It supports the “pull” kind of supply management. In this type of supply management, business processes begin when a request is made by a customer.
eCommerce Advantages to Customers
- eCommerce provides support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Are you looking for reliable ecommerce web solutions in Malaysia? You need to hire people who can help you operate 24/7 without any trouble.
- With a good customer service online, customers can place orders, and inquire about products anytime, and in any location.
- By applying ecommerce, people can have more affordable choices, and much quicker product deliveries.
- Customers can put reviews and comments about the products that they used. They can also check what other people are buying, before finalizing their purchases.
- eCommerce offers options for online auctions.
- eCommerce can provide information to customers with just one click, instead of letting them wait for weeks.
- eCommerce increases competition between businesses and organizations. As a result, they provide more discounts to customers.
eCommerce Advantages to the Society
- There is no need for customers to travel to physical stores. No need to endure traffic, and air pollution.
- eCommerce lessens product costs, so more people can afford products.
- eCommerce allows more people in rural areas to access the internet, and see various products and services that they can avail.
- eCommerce helps government officials deliver different public services like education, healthcare and social services at low costs, and in an efficient manner.